Full-Time Graduate Structural Engineer (0-3 years’ experience) - San Antonio Office
Do you have unparalleled analytical skills? Are you passionate about architecture? Join a growing and dynamic team of structural engineers working in support of award-winning architecture.
Location: San Antonio, Texas
To learn more about Architectural Engineers Collaborative visit us at aecollab.com/about
We are looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer with 0-3 years of experience to perform structural engineering design and drawing production support under the supervision of a licensed professional engineer. Responsibilities will include:
- Perform structural engineering design and analysis of concrete, steel, wood, and masonry structures.
- Perform construction administrative tasks, including site visits, RFI response, and shop drawing reviews.
- Prepare and review project reports and specifications.
- Work with the BIM department to assist with drafting as necessary to prepare preliminary and for construction drawings.
- BS or MS (preferred) in Architectural/Civil Engineering with an emphasis in structural engineering.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of structural analysis and building materials.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, working overtime when necessary.
- Highly ethical, with the ability to collaborate with others.
- Experience with Revit is a plus.
- Strong appreciation for Architecture.
- Highly motivated with the desire to grow and improve.