Full-time Graduate Structural Engineer (2+ years of experience in building design) - San Antonio Office
Are you an experienced structural engineer with a passion for buildings? Join a growing and dynamic team of structural engineers working in support of award-winning architecture. Visit us at aecollab.com.
A successful candidate should be experienced in the design and engineering of complex projects, from schematic design through construction documents to construction administration. The interested engineer should be able to work collaboratively with the architect and other engineering disciplines. He or she is also expected to be able to direct design engineers and BIM modelers to serve as project engineer under the supervision of the Project Manager or Principal Engineer.
- BS in Architectural/Civil Engineering with emphasis in structural engineering.
- Licensed (Texas) or ability to be licensed within 2 years.
- 2+ years of experience preferred, but will consider candidates with less experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of structural analysis and technical design of complex buildings.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, working overtime when necessary.
- Experienced with structural analysis software such as Risa, Etabs, and Concept.
- Experienced with Revit a plus.
- Strong appreciation for Architecture.
- Highly motivated with the desire to grow and improve.
Architectural Engineers Collaborative is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Antonio, TX 78209: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Job Posted: 02/03/2022