Full-Time Graduate Structural Engineer - Austin, TX
Are you a recent grad or will be graduating soon? Do you have unparalleled analytical skills? Are you passionate about architecture? Join a growing and dynamic team of structural engineers working in support of award winning architecture.
· BS or MS (preferred) in Architectural/Civil Engineering with emphasis in structural engineering.
· EIT certificate required.
Desired skills and experience:
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong understanding of structural analysis and building materials.
· Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, working overtime when necessary.
· Highly ethical, with the ability to collaborate with others.
· Experience with Revit is a plus.
· Strong appreciation for Architecture.
· Highly motivated with the desire to grow and improve.