- Architectural Engineers Collaborative (AEC) was established in 1998 by experienced structural engineers with a mission to
- practice architectural engineering. The name “Architectural Engineers Collaborative” is descriptive of the company’s
- ongoing mission and intrinsic belief that structural design and architectural design are inseparable in the realm of building.
- The architectural engineer at AEC extends his or her design role beyond the mathematic and economic evaluation of a
- structural framework to examine the impact of structure on a building as a whole.
- Our engineers understand and embrace the basic constraints of site, program, sustainability, and budget in order to design
- structures that are complementary to the goals of our clients. The resultant buildings are improved functionally,
- economically, environmentally, and aesthetically.